Monday, August 9, 2010

A Great Day!!

Today was a fantastic first day of school!! I have an amazing group of kiddos. As an extra cherry on top, I received my test results today from the teaching test I took in July. I passed and officially have an Early Childhood Education Endorsement. This is a special endorsement that specifically certifies me to teach Birth-Age 8. So if I ever decided to teach kinder or preschool I am official!!! HORRAY!!!

Here are some pictures of my classroom before the first day!

2 comments:

Jill Branch said...

Your classroom looks great. I'm so happy that you had great news about your test. Never had any doubts...you're an excellent student and teacher. Any kid will be luck to have Mrs. Stone as their teacher.....wanna come teach Kayla 4th grade next year?

Rob and Mitzi said...

Christi-- Your room looks amazing! You have such a gift with teaching the little ones. I bet you are an amazing teacher. Congrats on your test! Seriously if you ever do teach preschool sign my kids up, well that is if we live close enough!