Monday, January 3, 2011

Everythings Bigger in Texas


After missing the U of A bowl game last year I promised that we would go if they made a bowl this year. When it was announced that we would go to the Alamo Bowl I was sceptical about our plan. I guess a promise is a promise so we set out the day after Christmas to see if Everything is bigger and better in Texas.
While the city of San Antonio was amazing, we can't say the football game met our expectations.
We did make some discoveries along the way. We discovered that every waffle in the state is shaped like Texas, Daniel is a magnet for news reporters, most bathrooms lack essentials like toilet paper, my brother-in-law is the perfect mascot for the other team, and we were OUT NUMBERED at least 1 to 100 by the opposing team, who shall remain nameless.
In all seriousness we found San Anotonio to be an amazing city and we enjoyed our stay.

1 comment:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Lucky!!! That sounds like so much fun!!!