Well we will see how managing two blogs goes. This weekend, like many others, was spent doing a lot of wedding stuff. Daniel went to Mesa to go to the temple and I went to the
seamstress for my final dress fitting. Aunt Jill came and helped which was awesome because she helped make sure it was perfect. After that I went to the mall for a while and then I picked Daniel up. We wanted to go to a park that we saw the last time we were in Tempe. We went back and rode a paddle boat around the lake. It was awesome! We came back to Tucson and today we went to stake conference. I can't believe it is only 5 and a half weeks till the wedding! CRAZY!!
2 comments:
Oh My gosh Christi 5 weeks!!! you must be so thrilled. i am so happy for you and Daniel. if you need any thing let me know. i only live 10 minutes from the temple so you can always call me if you need any help for your big day. on another note Serina was wanting to know your e-mail so she could say congrats. if you would email me it mine is mgeorge218@hotmail.com thanks a bunch. love ya meg
You are on top of things, you aren't even married and you already have a blog! You are amazing!
Post a Comment