Collin was a pretty good little golfer. He didn't want any help though so his techniques were a little different. He was so upset when the last hole ate his ball. We convinced him the ball had to go night night. Then he was concerned where the ball was going to sleep if he didn't have a bed.
Finally we took him to Cold Stone and he picked chocolate and sweet cream ice cream with brownie and sprinkles. It was a pretty fun night!
3 comments:
I'm so glad that I can check you're blog now!!!! Let me know what you need me to help with for the wedding. :)
HEY! It is Kristen SMITH! I am SO excited about you getting hitched! You look gorgeous in those pictures! I can't wait until your shower!
Okay....HOLY COW!! Why was I the last to realize you had your own blog. DUH! I just never clicked on the link that said Christi & Daniel before. I'll get with it sooner or later. Nice page. I'm going to have you do one for me.
The countdown is on. One week from today. Just to let you know....Kayla is all packed and ready to come help at the reception. She just had to have a "PINK" Suitcase all her own. She's been going around for 2 days now putting everything in it to get ready. She is so funny.
Post a Comment