Wow last week was quite eventful :) Thanks to all of those who were so supportive!! We made it back from our Honeymoon in one piece and we are back to school and work :) We had a lot of fun on the cruise in Catalina and Ensanada! 

After the cruise we went to Disneyland! Daniel had a blast...he LOVES Disneyland. We were able to ride the new Toy Story Ride in California Adventure called Midway Mania. It offically was set to open today but they were letting some people ride. It was a blast! Of course Daniel won everytime. :)
6 comments:
Hey glad to see you're both back and in one piece. The pictures of the wedding online are so beautiful. We've been looking at them for days. Take care and rest up.
I LOVE your pictures! You two are such a beautiful couple (handsome for Daniel). We were so happy to see you at the temple, thank you for inviting us to the sealing, I hope we didn't make you feel like you had to:) Will you email me your address when you get a chance?
Hey Criti (and Daniel)! Congrats again on getting married! You guys are so cute together and looked so peaceful and happy at the reception. Your honeymoon looks like a ton a fun too- cute pics!
I love the pictures. They are beautiful. I had some extra time at work, so I got to look at all of them. :) Glad you had fun on your Honeymoon. Let me know when you guys are coming to Phoenix. We would love to have you over.
Hooray, I hope married life is treating you well so far:-)
This is the BLOG MARSHALL... this is only a warning for failure to blog.
Section 5342 of the Blog handbook states.." All bloggers must update thier blog at least once a week even if they are in the honey moon phase of marriage.. failure to do so leaves their fellow bloggers bored and curious as to what Christi and Daniel are up to in their cute little newlywed lives..therefore, a warning has been issued and be checked for further updates.
Sincerely,
The Blog Marshall :)
Post a Comment