Saturday, May 31, 2008

Temple


What an amazing blessing! I was able to go to the temple yesterday and it was by far the most amazing experience of my life! Thanks to all of my family and friends who came to support me. The gospel is so amazing! I feel blessed to have such a loving Father in Heaven! I am SOO EXCITED to be married to Daniel for eternity!! He is incredible! I can't wait for Thursday :) Thanks again! Hopefully I will get some pictures posted soon :)

5 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

It was great seeing you go through the temple. :) You looked soooo beautiful. That's because naturally you are. :) Have fun your last couple of days being single. You will absolutely love being married. :)

Jill Branch said...

We're so proud of you Christi. We're looking forward to having yet another wonderful addition to our extended family. Can't wait to see you Thursday.

The Melo's said...

Going through the temple is such a wonderful experience, I am glad that you enjoyed it! We are going to be able to come to the wedding so we will see you on Thursday, I am so excited to see you in your dress! Let us know if there is anything you need.

Nick & Kristen said...

YEAH for Christi! I am so happy you went through the TEMPLE! Good luck getting married! It is even BETTER!!!! Love ya girl!

Robin and Larry said...

Oh, I wish we were going to be here so I could see what a beautiful bride you are! Congratulations! I know Becky is coming down Sat. for the reception. You deserve all the wonderful blessings Heavenly Father has in store for you Christi. Enjoy it all and post some pictures on your blog so I can see. Love ya,
~Sis. Shipley