What a nice classroom! You are such a great decorator, home and school! When we move back and we have some money I would love for you to come and help me decorate! Good luck with your first day, Mrs. Stone!
Mrs. Stone....you look so official behind your desk. Isnt' it fun...you're going back to school as Mrs. Stone. Sounds good. Hope you have a great first week. Those 1st graders are so lucky. Wish Kayla was in your class.
wow... tempts me to move back to AZ so Gregory could have you be his teacher in 2 years! It looks wonderful... I'm sure you're going to do wonderfully! I Love your blog, btw :)
6 comments:
That looks like such a fun class room. Good Luck and I hope everything goes well for you on your first day back. Nikki
What a nice classroom! You are such a great decorator, home and school! When we move back and we have some money I would love for you to come and help me decorate! Good luck with your first day, Mrs. Stone!
Mrs. Stone....you look so official behind your desk. Isnt' it fun...you're going back to school as Mrs. Stone. Sounds good. Hope you have a great first week. Those 1st graders are so lucky. Wish Kayla was in your class.
Best of Luck today. You'll do great!!!
You are so darling Christi! You were born to be a teacher and decorator. :) Good luck this week, you'll do great!
wow... tempts me to move back to AZ so Gregory could have you be his teacher in 2 years! It looks wonderful... I'm sure you're going to do wonderfully! I Love your blog, btw :)
Post a Comment