I can't believe how fast the summer has gone! I am not ready to go back to work yet...but no matter if I am ready...tomorrow is the day! The summer is nice because I can work when I want to. But tomorrow starts the daily routine as I report to work for a meeting at 8am. The students come back on Monday! Ready or not....here they come! I will try to post pictures of my classroom before the students come...because it is probably one of the only times it will be perfect until next summer :) I am excited but wish I had just one more week. The picture below is the view every morning for the next 207 days, minus weekends of course, and I am happy it is pretty view :).
4 comments:
I love summer too!!! Good luck with going back to school. You are a great teacher!!!
The goldfish are still doing well. We changed their water this morning so hopefully they will continue to do good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It really is too bad that summer has come to and end so quickly for you.....however on the other hand....for me it couldn't have come at a better time. The kids are about to do each other in. It will be fall break and thanksgiving and christmas before you know it.
Hey Criti! Good luck with teching this year- you would be a fun teacher to have! Those kids are lucky. Summer sure never seems to last long enough.
HA! Meant teaching instead of teching. :) Good times.
Post a Comment