Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No WAY!!


3 more days and it is offically the 3 month mark! Where does time go?? I cannot believe it has already been 3 months since we got married. I feel very blessed to have Daniel around and I would say he's a keeper! Happy 3 months Daniel :)!!

5 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome. :)

The Baker Family said...

Happy 3 Months! It gets better and better! Nikki

Nick and Serina said...

Congrats Christi!!! Married Life is so awesome. It really does only get better and the days/years go on. I sure miss you guys! Hope all else is well with you and Daniel.

Moeller Family said...

Hey Criti! Crazy how time flies, huh? Married life is so much fun and really does go by quick. Can't believe Brett and I have been married 2.5 years already. You'll be there before you know it! So good to see you guys happy!

Jill Branch said...

We all think that Daniel is definetly a keeper as well. Good Job. Congrats on the 3 month mark. Before you know it you'll be just like us....15 years down with eternity to go. We can't wait.