I came across this ad on youtube and just wanted to share. I know that everyone takes a different stance for whatever reason...but I just really enjoyed the message here. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be married in the temple, to my wonderful husband. We know that the world is changing at a rapid pace and I find comfort in knowing that my family can be together forever!
Christmas with all the cousins!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks, that was a nice video. I to am grateful for my beliefs, and especially for the knowledge I have of the sealing powers of temple marriages. I could not imagine what life would be like if I did not know with a certainty that I could be with my family for all eternity!
That was an incredible video. I'm so grateful to know that a sealing in the temple is for ever. This gospel is such a wonderful thing and knowing it's all eternal is the best.
Post a Comment