Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

While Daniel is sleeping and I am updating the blog I decided to do this sweetheart blog. I was desperately hoping it asked what is something that few people know about him....but to my disappointment it didn't. So.....I figured I would tell you anyways since this a tribute to the love of my life :). For those of you who know Daniel, you know he is very much a man. He loves football and any kind of sports. WELL....very few people know that while in High School he was a cheerleader and in fact....he went to state and won. We have a trophy to prove it. I Love you Daniel....I am so glad someone will be able to teach our future children how to be a cheerleader...because we all know I don't have that talent :)

What is your husbands name? Timothy Daniel Stone

How long have you guys been married? 6 months....CRAZY

How long did you date? After his mission we dated for 3 months and we were engaged 3 months...but we knew each other before his mission.

How old is he? 26 turning 27 in Feb.

Who is taller? Daniel....it doesn't take much to be taller than me

Who can sing best? he can....for sure...he has performed at wedding and all kinds of things.

Who is smarter? Daniel is very smart and while I can sometimes outsmart him (especially when we are talking about grammar)....I can't beat his grades....he is a smarty pants when it comes to school. That is a very good thing :)

Who does laundry? That would be Daniel most of the time....I forget that I start the laundry then it has to be washed again because it sat for too long....as a result Daniel has taken over that responsibility for now.

Who pays the bills? We both do :)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be me :)

Who mows the lawn? neither...we live in apartments :(

Who cooks dinner? Unless it comes from a can or box...that would be me too :)

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Always Daniel....I can be a little stubborn

Who wears the pants? I try to but it never works out so I decided that Daniel can take that on :)

3 comments:

Jill Branch said...

Great Post. It's fun to find out things about Daniel we didn't know. He's going to have to give Kayla a few pointers. She's always walking around the house trying to do some kind of a cheer. She watches the other girls at school I'm sure, 'cause heaven knows it's not commin' from this mama. :)

Jill Branch said...

Oh yeah.....when's Daniels birthday? We're both in February. Great month for a birthday. :)

abo-bder said...



.
.
.
.