I was reminded that I neglected to report on the fun filled weekend in Disneyland! So with no further ado.....here are some pictures!
We got a great deal on Priceline for $60 a night. We stayed at The Crowne Plaza in Garden Grove. They had a great shuttle system to Disneyland that was FREE...which never happens in Disneyland!! We made friends with one particular shuttle driver named Archuro! He even stopped on day to pick us up, when his shuttle was full, just so we didn't have to wait another 15 minutes. Daniel aspiring to be like BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!
This one doesn't really need a caption!
We had a blast and it was nice to get away for a few days!!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. We've been patiently waiting. Looks like you all had a blast. Next time we want to go too. HA HA
It looks like you guys had fun at Disneyland. How fun that Justin came with you. :)
Hey MRS. Stone! AHHH....you look like you guys are having so much fun!!! You made me want to hit the road and GO! I am sure Nick will thank you! :)
Post a Comment