Monday, April 6, 2009

My Other Half

A little glimpse of the other half of The Stone Family!!!
While Daniel is fast asleep and I am wide awake (pretty typical around here) I decided to spend some time trying to transfer pictures from various memory sticks into files on our computer. As I was transferring them I came across one of Daniel's memory sticks from his mission. I decided to upload some fun pictures I found. I love this guy!!!
These pictures totally capture Daniel's outgoing, funny, and extremely contagious personality. Daniel served his mission in the Tennessee, Nashville where he spoke Spanish. Anyhow, just thought I would share a little glimpse into real life with Daniel....yes he is a jokester most of the time...and that is one of the reasons I love him :)!!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

what a crack up!

I miss spending time with you. I was thinking about the "OC" house we used to live in. You remember the oh so loving name the guys had for it. ahh the memories we made. anyhow i miss ya.

The Baker Family said...

those pics are so cute.

John and Becky Bowler said...

These pictures are clasic. :)