Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Happy Belated Birthday Daniel! The big 2-8!!! I can't believe we are only 2 years away from 30! It seems like just yesterday we were starting college and look at us now! AHHH!!!
We celebrated Daniel's birthday with family and had a wonderful day.
Daniel is an amazing Husband and I can't imagine life without him. He always puts forth 110% effort and never complains. He starts his mornings around 4:30am and usually goes to bed around Midnight. I can't even begin to express my gratitude and love for him and all that he does for us. He is one of the most dedicated and hard working people I know. He makes me laugh on a daily basis and makes life fun! I know that everyone thinks this about their spouse....but I have the most amazing husband ever!! Happy Birthday Daniel!


2 comments:

Jill Branch said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

John and Becky Bowler said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!
-Christi...we need to get together soon. :)