I love my Husband! He is so thoughtful and goes above and beyond. Friday I was working in my classroom after the kiddos left. All of the sudden over the entire school P.A. they announced "Mrs. Stone please report to the front office immediately." I didn't know what to think since I have NEVER been called over the PA in the three years I have worked there. I figured one of my students didn't get picked up or something of that nature. I dropped everything and ran to the office. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised with a delivery. I found these:

I love my husband! He is the most thoughtful person and he never seizes to surprise me! I love my eternal companion and can't imagine life without him! Thank you for the beautiful flowers Daniel! I love you!
3 comments:
Awwww!! Nice bonus points Daniel. Way to go.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Those are beautiful. What a great story as well! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day!!!
I will agree, Daniel is pretty great! I love the blog! How fun! It's the little things like these that make the most impressions. You deserve it!
Post a Comment