--Ezra Taft Benson
Yesterday we had the opportunity to go the Gila Valley Temple Open House with the Youth from our ward. As we stood in the House of the Lord and took in the beauty of the temple it was very clear that the temple is a sacred place where families are united for Eternity. The beauty of the chandeliers was hard to miss. As on sister shared in sacrament today, if each crystal of the chandelier was dismantled and we only saw one piece it would seem somewhat insignificant. However, when all the crystals are combine the beauty is absolutely breathtaking. Similarly, I believe we are placed in families to be formed together and united. Individually our power and ability is limited. However, when we work as one and combine together our power is limitless.
I am forever grateful for the Eternal Blessings of the temples. I know that families can be united forever.
I am forever grateful for the Eternal Blessings of the temples. I know that families can be united forever.

3 comments:
I'm excited to see it soon. Hopefully we are going this week. :)
Hey friend! So cool that you got to go to the Gila temple open house. Looks like you guys are doing well!
WHAT THE HECK!! You came down and didnt call me. I would have come and said hi!
Post a Comment