Thank you so much for sharing this. May I introduce myself: My mom is Nancy Bailey who knew your husband when he was younger. I served in the Kyiv Ukraine Mission in 2000-2002, so she sent me the link to this video. I cried throughout it as I saw pictures of places where we went and then as I saw pictures of the temple there being built. The saints there are so blessed. How I wish I could be there for the dedication!
Beautiful job on the video. Your brother is in for the time of his life!
2 comments:
That was such a nice video Christy. We are excited for Justin. Wish him luck for us!
Thank you so much for sharing this. May I introduce myself: My mom is Nancy Bailey who knew your husband when he was younger. I served in the Kyiv Ukraine Mission in 2000-2002, so she sent me the link to this video. I cried throughout it as I saw pictures of places where we went and then as I saw pictures of the temple there being built. The saints there are so blessed. How I wish I could be there for the dedication!
Beautiful job on the video. Your brother is in for the time of his life!
Post a Comment