
This is my first time attempting to blog and may be the last but I wanted to take the time and find a creative way to tell my wife that I love her and why!!
1. She is completely selfless
Christi is always looking for ways to help someone. I can't count how many of her hours she has spent helping her family, friends, co-workers and church members. She sometimes stays up super late at night, well after I am asleep, trying to help relieve stress her loved ones have.
2. She always gives 110%
I am amazed at my wife's work ethic. No doubt she gets it from her parents (Christmas is right around the corner Jeri !!). She is not satisfied with mediocre performance. She spends countless hours trying to get the best out of what ever she is doing.
3. She has an amazing testimony and devotion to the Lord
Christi is a great example to me of devotion to the Lord. She puts in tons of time to help the Lord's work move forward. It is not uncommon to see her at the computer desk looking at LDS.org for talks, messages or music to help strengthen the testimonies of the people that she has stewardship over. I love coming home from church and seeing her immersed in the service of the Lord. She truly is a great example to me
These are only a few reasons why I love Christi. Of course there are countless more. I am extremely grateful that she has chosen me to be her eternal companion.
I LOVE YOU CHRISTI !!!!!!!
4 comments:
Daniel how cute are you! I love that you found such a sweet way to tell christi how much you love her. I give you a gold star!
Daniel you romantic you!
Christi IS amazing! Everytime I see her I wanna give her a big hug cuz I love her so much!
After 10 hours of work, this is the perfect ending to a long day :)Thanks...I love you Daniel!!
Wow Daniel....you really are working on those Christmas Brownie Points. Nice job. We're glad that you love Christi as much as we do and see all her beautiful qualities. You both are amazing and so great for each other.
Post a Comment