Monday, May 28, 2012

Chapters of Life

Well they say when one chapter closes another one opens.  Last week was one of the hardest weeks of my life.  I have been teaching at an amazing school for the past 6 years.  Every hole in the wall was from something I put on the wall.   We lived through the growing pains and slowly this became my home away from home.  In that time I was there I watched my Kinders move to middle school and made some of the best friends that someone could ask for!   


As I packed up all of my things I was able to think about all the amazing memories!  I will say that it will take awhile for my new normal to take shape.  However, I know that my heart is in teaching.  I love it more than anything! I know that I will end up back in the classroom at some point in my life...but for now, it is time for a new chapter.

No comments: