Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Adventure

Well it is true, big changes are ahead of us over the next few months.  Daniel will be starting a new job in a new city!!  We are hoping to (fingers crossed) purchase a home too.  I just pray our neighbors are not ASU fans or it could get ugly...j\k!  

 We have very mixed emotions about all the changes.  This is the opportunity of a lifetime and we feel truly blessed!!  This particular job and move was not in the original plans but was clearly in Heavenly Father's plans for us.  

  I am busy packing up my classroom and fighting through the tears that come with the realization that we are REALLY leaving.  I have had a lot of people asking, "What are you going to do now?"  Well, first I am going to take a big breath and just allow myself a few weeks of relaxation.  Then, I am not really sure.  I know....new territory for me.  So....I am ready to embrace the unknown and I am starting to realize that I don't always need to know what's next!

Ready or Not....The Stone's are starting a new adventure!!

3 comments:

Rob and Shelly said...

Seriously... why that picture. I am photo bombing it in the background! hahah! I am excited for you guys. I will tell you, from personal experience, that it does get easier and less tearful and then you realized that Phoenix really isn't that far from home! PLUS, you have me up here! YAY!!!! :) Love you sis. Enjoy your last weeks at RRE!! I know you are going to miss it big time.

Meg said...

new things always bring great memories! So do you guys know where you are going to live? We can show you all of the fun spots and great restaurants. keep us posted and remember you always have a friend up here! good luck!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you guys! I love change. I love the adventure, memories, experiences and growth it brings. I feel like every move or change that we have made has strengthened our marriage and family. Congratulations on the new job and good luck with your move!