All we can say is we are
CRAZY busy!! Somehow in the craziness we were able to get our tree up!! In my lack of planning it ended up looking like a Christmas Tree Fiesta. You would have thought I would notice red and green with white poinsetas. Oh well....we will say Feliz Navidad rather than Merry Christmas this year :) We are flexible!!

I am busy trying to finish the semester in 1st grade and Daniel is almost done with his finals. Daniel LOVES having Saturdays off of work now.....and I have to admit it is nice to have help around the house and running all the errands that are put off during the week.
In our extra time we are frantically planning the New Years Eve Dance. I keep singing the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". We are looking forward to celebrating our first Christmas together. It is hard to believe that is has already been 6 months since we got married.

We are so happy that U of A is going to the Las Vegas bowl! We hope the Wildcats beat the Cougars....but it is the Lord University so who knows what will happen.

We love you all and thank for all of your love and support during this busy time in our lives. Especially my MOM...thanks for all your help. You are truly the best Mom ever....I'm a little bias but that's okay.
We love our Father in Heaven and we feel incredible blessed to celebrate his birth during this season.
Feliz Navidad and we wish you a
Wonderful New Year!
3 comments:
Cute tree. I think it looks very festive. I'm getting more and more excited about the day myself. It's fun to see everyone's tree on the blog. Maybe that's what I'll do to. Since it's finally up and decorated.
Hey thanks for returning my call the other night about the scrapbook store. I went and I found what I needed! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!!! I like the tree. Very festive. :) We need to get together sometime!!!
Post a Comment