Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was driving a car and though I was sooo cool!
2. I was so excited because I was in High School
3. I was playing in the High School Symphonic Orchestra and playing softball.
4. I was constantly stealing clothes from my sisters to wear to school so that I could wear a different outfit everyday!!

4 Things on my list to do today...
well since it's pretty late....we will set our sights on a to do list for tomorrow....
1. Get out of bed and figure out what to wear to church!!!
2. Go to my meeting at 11:30am
3. Teach Sharing Time for Butterfield's Ward Conference
4. Go to my parent's house for dinner

4 Things I love about my husband
1. First he makes me really happy and I don't know how I got by without him.
2. He can deal with me when I freak out over little things like a spot on the carpet or a pile of laundry.
3. He is really smart and I can talk to him about anything that is going on in the world without getting a blank stare in return.
4. He will do anything for anyone....even when he has a million other things to do.

4 Jobs I've had
1. Pima County Parks and Rec.
2. Oro Valley Parks and Rec.
3. Elementary School Tutor
4. Elementary School Teacher

4 Movies I've Seen more than once
1. Ten Things I Hate About You
2. Cinderella-Everyday when I was little....I am sure my mom was sick of it
3. My Best Friends Wedding
4. Toy Story

4 Places I've Lived
1. Tucson, Arizona....lots of places within Tucson....I think 9 different places in my lifetime...7 of them came after I turned 19.

4 Places I've Been
1. Washington D.C
2. Florida
3. New York
4. Canada

4 Places I want to visit
1. Nashville...to visit Daniel's Mission
2. The Caribbeans
3. Australia
4. Europe

4 TV shows I watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. ER
4. Any News program....it is fascinating how many things you can learn from watching the news

4 Things you may not know about me
1. I have the worst hair in the morning....it seriously is out of control!!
2. I have a very sensitive stomach and I can't eat anything greasy....it is sure to be disastrous!
3. I can't stand when any type of rough fabric touches any part of my skin....it drives me mad!!!
4. I am TERRIFIED of BEARS...no joke... I would say I have a phobia of bears....it is pretty embarrassing!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I don't know why I missed this post a week ago. Sorry! So yeah I remember you not really going to girls' camp in high school and I was like "You're seriously THAT afraid of bears?!" P.S. I'm flyin' in for Emily's wedding-- See you then!