HaPpY bIrThDaY DaNiEl!!!
That's right.....Daniel's birthday is on Saturday! It is the big 2-7!! WHOOO!!!! Most people think Daniel is much younger than he is, I can't imagine why?? Just kidding!! Anyhow, happy early birthday to you Daniel!!! You are the BEST!!!
Christmas with all the cousins!
10 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Daniel!!!
Happy Early Birthday Daniel. You're in good company with a February Birthday. Just ask Christ. Me (feb 3) my dad (feb 10) and then Nathan (feb 24). February.....it's a great month. However, I do have to say that June is a great month as well. Both for birthdays and anniversaries. Can you believe it.....it's just around the corner. AHHHH !!!!!!!
Happy Bday Daniel! It was so good seeing you guys at Emma's wedding reception. Can't wait to hang out at Emily's wedding and reception!! We're excited for you to meet Ethan. By the way, do we cash in as well since Em is the last to get married? Ha! I love the picture you have in the sidebar from your wedding Christi- with you sitting. So cute.
Post a Comment