The most important Easter Egg Hunt of my life!
I look at this picture in amazement!! First I am amazed that some crazy person blew up that many balloons for anything. Secondly, that the crazy person that did it is my husband and he did it for me. I feel like I am pretty LUCKY to have such an amazing companion!!!
SOOO...we figured after the Happiest Year of our Life only one place would be an appropriate destination for our celebration. You guessed it.....The Happiest Place on Earth!!! On top of it this is quite possibly Daniel's favorite destination in the entire world!! I think his little heart just might explode because he is sooooo excited. We are excited to be going with Shelly and Rob too!! I know it is only a matter of time until Daniel's days left countdown turns into the hours left.
5 comments:
Sweet! I think we are going this summer. Happy Engagement Anniversary!
Yeah! Happy Engagement Anniversary as well. Hope you guys are having a blast at Disneyland. The churros are the best. Enjoy your time together and come back with some fun pics to post!
Have fun. :)
J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!! Why do I have to be the responsible one???? I hope all of you guys have fun without your favorite sister...I know it will be hard....hopefully you can handle it!! J/K. Have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth! Watch out for the Matterhorn, I heard it can be scary for some people!! J/K I love you...make sure to ride all the rides twice...once for you and once for me!
Have lots of fun at Disneyland. You've both earned a nice vacation. It's been a fun year with the addition of Daniel to the family. Happy Anniversary!!!! Just think....only 12 weeks from today is your wedding anniversary. Just thought i'd give you and Daniel something new to count down to.
Post a Comment