Friday, June 5, 2009

365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months, 1 year

Today marks our
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
I can't believe it has already been a year. The past year has been full of lots of laughs and great memories. Daniel learned that ink pens and your wife's laundry do not make a good pair. He quickly realized that it is easier to wake up before dawn to avoid the snooze button marathon that occurs when I wake up. I now know that the amount of food you purchase for one somehow has to be, not doubled, but tripled when you are married. I also never knew that chick flicks are not the only type of movie. I could go on and on with everything we have learned.
Anyhow, I hope that the second year of marriage will be even better than the first....which will be pretty hard to top but we enjoy the challenge. Daniel works so hard for our little family and I am so proud of him. I am so happy that we can be together for Eternity.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DANIEL!!

2 comments:

Jill Branch said...

Okay that was annoying....I typed up my message and did the whole deal and it didn't post....so here goes again.


I thought about you both all day yesterday. June 5th, 2008 was the best day ever for a wedding. Such beautiful people getting married and such a beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous. Thanks for picking such a great day.

Robert and I went out yesterday to celebrate your anniversary, since ours was a month ago. Craig let the kids come to his house for the night. That was awesome.

Anyway....Happy Anniversay to a wonderful couple. We all love you both so much. We're all looking forward to the 4th of July. Hope you and Daniel will be there. See you soon.

Christi said...

Thanks Jill!! Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Robert. We will both be there over the 4th. We are super excited!! See you soon!