That's right everybody....IT'S COLLIN'S BIRTHDAY!!! I will never forget the first time I held him just after he was born. His eyes were wide open and he was an active little guy. We now know that life without Collin was BORING!!! From his crazy ideas about capturing BEN 10 to his comments about what a genius he is....we will never get enough of him. He is one super special kiddo!! We are so blessed to be his Aunt and Uncle!
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY COLLIN!!
WE LOVE YOU!!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Collin!!! You're so lucky to have such a great aunt and uncle. Tell your mommy that she needs to blog your birthday as well. She needs to get on the blog ball. Happy Birthday buddy.
Thanks for the sweet tribute! Collin is lucky to have such fun aunts and uncles, who love him! Collin thought your post was great! He kept asking to see his pictures again! Life would not be the same without Colli-wog that is for sure! He is having a sleepover with Mimi tonight and Bri and and I both commented that our house feels empty without him. I still can't believe it has been 4 years already...time sure does fly by! And as for Jill's comment...I know I know I need to make the jump...
Post a Comment