I feel like we totally neglect our blog!!
Daniel has been super busy with school. He has lots of tests, presentations, and so forth. He had a huge presentation yesterday!! I know we are both happy that it is finished!! Daniel had a Court of Honor tonight. I was looking forward to actually spend some time with him doing something other than homework after the Court of Honor. Daniel came home and remembered that he had a short Statistics assignment to finish. So, I jumped on my email while he was suppose to be finishing it. I figured it wouldn't take that long. After 5 minutes I heard snoring coming from the bed where Daniel was studying. This is what I found.......... 
I think after several LATE nights and EARLY mornings for Daniel, the weekend can't come soon enough!!!
I love you Daniel....thanks for everything that you do!!
1 comment:
haha... glad I am not the only one with the "fall asleep anywhere at anytime" husband. At least Daniel shuts his eyes! =)
Post a Comment