Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mission Call

Justin received his mission call this week. We are so excited for him!!! I remember looking at the envelope sitting on the table and thinking....I hope he gets to go somewhere at least a few states away from here. I don't think I, nor anyone else, expected the call he received. I remember gasping when he read the call and then cheering once it finally sunk in a few sentences later. We are so thrilled and excited for the experiences Justin will have serving our Heavenly Father in his work. We are very proud of him!!


Justin Larimore

has been called as a missionary for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
in the
Kyiv, Ukraine Mission
Ukrainian Speaking
Reporting to the Provo MTC on
June 16th, 2010
In 1998 a temple was announced to be built in the Ukraine. In 2007 they broke ground and they are anticipating the dedication of the temple in the Late 2010. Just in time for Justin's arrival from the MTC.

1 comment:

Emily & Brannick Adams said...

That is so exciting! I can't believe little Justin is old enough to be going on a mission, that means we are getting really old!