Saturday, June 19, 2010

Better Late than Never

It has been beyond crazy around here for the past few months. The end of the school year, summer school, our nephew's b-day, our new nephew was born, and my brother left on his mission. Can you blame me for blowing off the blog?
I know....I should have been better, but I guess it is better late than never.
In all the craziness we were able to celebrate our anniversary.
We have officially been married 2 years!

We celebrated our anniversary by doing some shopping,or should I say browsing, at La Encatanda.

Followed by lunch at one of my favorite places.

My wonderful amazing husband coordinated a combine anniversary/birthday present. So if you see me with a camera attached to my face....you know why. I have to figure out how this thing works .


Well hopefully with some luck and a little bit of practice I will be able to post some pictures that aren't like the one below (Mom, I know you love these). The famous squeeze together and hold the camera out to get a picture!


Anyhow, I love you to pieces Daniel! Thanks for an amazing anniversary and the best 2 years ever!!!

2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

i have the same camera an i am never with out it i LOVE it!

Jeanette said...

Seriously- I need a nice camera. Someone just recommended the Rebel to me. Enjoy!