Here are some pictures from our 4th of July Adventures! Yes, I survived! Daniel escaped with only minor cuts and bruises thanks to the game of sardines. Daniel must have been woken up 100 times in the middle of night because I was convinced there was a bear outside the tent. Thankfully it was just a few cows. Daniel caught a fish and experienced real camping! We had fun in our humble tent with a temperamental air mattress and it will make a great story to tell our kids. We figure our sleeping situation can only get better next year! Even with the sleeping conditions we had a blast and Daniel can't wait to go again.
Christmas with all the cousins!
10 years ago



3 comments:
Looks like fun! Small tents are more fun because you HAVE to snuggle. I love being able to keep in touch this way, I have been missing my roomates and the fun we used to have together!
Hey....glad to see you're already talking about next year. It just wouldn't be the same without you and Daniel. Too much fun. Kyle will never forget the fun he had and the scars from playing Sardines. He has talked and talked about that. Tell Daniel thanks for making such great memories with all of us, but especially Kyle.
It looks like you guys had a great time camping. The pictures are cute!
Post a Comment