Well today I unpacked the last box. We still have a lot to get done but there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. Daniel loves the new apartment and really enjoys being able to turn the volume up on the TV because it is so far away :). I have been busy hanging curtains and pictures. Shelly has been a huge help in that process. I am looking forward to the purchase of our new dryer! I am even more excited that I have graduated from the laundromat! WHOOO! I even had a chance to plant some flowers on our patio today. I am sad the summer is quickly coming to a close, but I am already looking forward to fall break! Here are some pictures of our new place :)
Holy Cow Christi, you are a speedy mover! I love it! The letters above the picture are so cute, you are such a good interior decorator! Nice couches too, I am so jealous, ours are so gross, I would love to get ones just like yours.
Your new place looks wonderful. Daniel looks very comfy on the couch.:) Now it's time for him to take some pictures of you with your feet up. That was a long weekend I'm sure. I can't believe you already have all the boxes unpacked. You were on a roll. Congrats on moving up and out of the laundromat. Being able to do your laundry whenever you need to is such a wonderful thing. Can't wait to see your place.
your place is so cute. i can't believe you have it decorated already. Warren and i have been in our house for over a year and we still have boxes in the office. i hope you are enjoying life and your summer off school. we love ya
5 comments:
Holy Cow Christi, you are a speedy mover! I love it! The letters above the picture are so cute, you are such a good interior decorator! Nice couches too, I am so jealous, ours are so gross, I would love to get ones just like yours.
I know...that was the first thing I noticed as well...I love your couches!!! You new place looks really nice!!!
Your new place looks wonderful. Daniel looks very comfy on the couch.:) Now it's time for him to take some pictures of you with your feet up. That was a long weekend I'm sure. I can't believe you already have all the boxes unpacked. You were on a roll. Congrats on moving up and out of the laundromat. Being able to do your laundry whenever you need to is such a wonderful thing. Can't wait to see your place.
Hooray! Good Work. I know What Daniel meant about # of boxes. I can never beleive how many there are!
your place is so cute. i can't believe you have it decorated already. Warren and i have been in our house for over a year and we still have boxes in the office. i hope you are enjoying life and your summer off school. we love ya
Megan and warren
Post a Comment