Friday, July 18, 2008

Moving...ahhh!!

We are moving tomorrow!! I am excited to finally have an apartment with a washer and dryer. However, as you may see it is 2am and I am still up. I gave up on packing anymore tonight and plan on finishing the packing EARLY (6am) in the morning! I am so grateful that we have such amazing friends and family that are willing to help us with all the moving. It is going to take a lot to get me to move again unless it is to a house :). It is funny to see Daniel's reaction...He just can't understand why we have so many boxes. I keep telling him...Christmas decorations, kitchen stuff, movies, scrapbook stuff, winter clothes, games,the list goes on and on. Anyhow, I will post pictures of the progress as soon as I can find my camera amongst all the boxes. Next time I post we will be all moved and hopefully settled in :) YIPPEE!!

2 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Moving isn't very much fun...that's funny about Daniel wondering why there are so many boxes. You never realize how much you have until you move. Yikes!!!

Jill Branch said...

Just remind Daniel or better yet.....start preparing him for the next move(eventually) that with each move you have more and more stuff. Just look at us. We moved into this house with 1 couch....ha ha ha. No kids....ha ha ha... We had 3 empty rooms in this house. I can't fathom trying to move now. No way. I'm never moving...too much stuff.